With radiator opening onto -
Having bay window to the front, stairs to first floor, two radiators and arch way leading to -
With French doors to the rear garden, radiator and door to kitchen.
Having stainless steel sink set into work surface, range of base and wall cupboards, integrated oven, hob and extractor fan, radiator, window to rear and door to utility room.
Having work surface with plumbing for washing machine below, wall mounted boiler, door to cloak room and door to rear garden.
Having W.C. And wash hand basin, radiator
With loft access.
With radiator, window to the front and tv point.
With large walk in shower cubicle, W.C. And wash hand basin, heated towel rail and window to the front.
With radiator, window to the front and cupboard housing the hot water tank.
With window to the rear and radiator.
Having white suite comprising bath with shower over, W.C. And wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiling to walls and window to the rear.
To the front of the property, there is a driveway giving access to the garage. The garage has an up and over door together with electricity and lighting. Also providing substantial car standing/turning area is a two tiered area to the front of the property. To the rear of the property, there is a patio area with steps leaving to a lawned area and garden shed.
A very conveniently located property with easy access to the town centre and railway station.
From the town centre, take the A460 onto Sandy Lane, then take the first turning on the right onto Burnthill Lane. Follow the road to the top where Monarchy Close can be found on the left hand side and the property is then on the left.
All mains services are connected.
The property is available to let on a standard Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a period of 6 months.
Cannock Chase Council, Civic Centre, Beecroft Road, Cannock, WS11 1BG Tel: 01543 462621
The Council Tax is believed to be within band 'C'.
A DEPOSIT OF £1100 WILL BE TAKEN
STRICTLY PETS. NO SMOKERS
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.