Properties For Rent
New Bridge, Hope Valley, Derbyshire
Riverside is a two double bedroom detached bungalow, with off road parking for two cars, large front, side and rear gardens.
Set between the desirable villages of Calver and Froggatt, ideal for those looking to commute whilst retaining a countryside location. Calver has amenities in Country Inn's, village shops and public transport links, the village also falls under the catchment area for Lady Manners School in Bakewell
From Calver village, on the A623 or Kingsgate, take a right at the Crossroads onto the A625, follow this road, taking a right after the garage towards Froggatt, after approximately 500m the property will be on the right hand sided, indicated by our To Let board.
With wall and floor units, an electric range and electric storage heaters.
With electric storage heater, multifuel stove, with stone hearth, double glazed windows to side and front aspect.
A good sized room with electric storage heater and front aspect double glazed window.
With electric storage heater and side aspect double glazed window.
Low flush w/c, pedestal sink and bath with half height tiling and chrome towel rail.
With parking for 2 vehicles in form of Driveway. Gardens to side and rear with a shed for storage.
The property is offered unfurnished
The property has mains water, drainage and electric.
Initial six months Assured Shorthold Tenancy and month by month basis thereafter
The tenant will be required to pay the council tax to the local authority. We understand the property is currently within Council Tax Band D
EPC Rating 'E'
By prior appointment through the Agents Bakewell Office 01629 812777
References through HomeLet will be applied for by The Agent.
Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to the Agent and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
A DEPOSIT OF £675 WILL BE TAKEN
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.