Properties For Rent
Wellington Mill, Leek, Staffordshire
All flats consist of an entrance hall, kitchen, wet-room and bedroom, and the property has a communal lounge and communal laundry facilities.
Wellington Mill has three floors, all of which are accessible by a lift.
There is car parking and the scheme is close to transport links and local amenities.
If you're accepted for this home, you'll need to pay at least one week's rent in advance before you sign up and please be mindful that there is an expectation for the successful applicant to Sign Up for the property within 2 weeks of being contacted.
Wellington Mill is a 41-bed Retirement Living scheme. The property is a converted cotton mill in the town of Leek, Staffordshire, and is set in a courtyard with private parking. It is surrounded by flower beds and grassed areas.
In all our Retirement Living schemes we have a retirement living officer on hand (hours will vary depending on location) to take care of the day-to-day running of the development and to be there in the event that you need support with things such as money or tenancy advice. The beauty is that you get to live totally independently within your own home, but with the comfort of knowing that you can talk to a member of our team should you need to.
Assisting you to resolve or prevent housing debts
Assisting you claim and manage housing benefits and other benefits
Advice and assistance in relation to fulfilling tenancy conditions
Advice and assistance to you in relation to your own personal safety and the safety and security of your home
Organising repairs for the communal areas and in some cases your own home
Rent: £79.50 per week
Service Charge: £48.36 per week
Total Cost: £127.86 per week
Rent Type: Social Rent
By prior appointment through the Agents.
EPC Rating B
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.