Properties For Rent
Bennett Street, Buxton, Derbyshire
Central heating radiator. Stair case to first floor with stripped and treated wooden panelling. Door through to:
Lounge 16'7 (into bay) x 12'8
Upvc double glazed bay window to front. Central heating radiator. Electric fire on tiled hearth with coloured tiled insert and surround. Built in storage cupboard to recess with fitted shelving. Tv aerial point and telephone points.
Kitchen Diner 15' x 11'3
Fitted with a modern and matching range of base and eye level units with drawers and fitted working surfaces. Incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over. Tiled splash backs. Integrated four ring gas hob and oven with stainless steel extractor fan over. Wall mounted gas combination boiler. Space for dining suite. Upvc double glazed window to rear. Door leading to the rear yard.
With stone steps down to two chambers with domestic meters and light.
First Floor - Landing
Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Stair case to second floor.
Bedroom One 14'11 x 10'6
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator.
Bathroom 13'10 x 9'3
Fitted with a white suite to comprise: panelled bath, fully tiled corner fitted shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiled splash backs. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Laminate flooring. Upvc double glazed window to front. Extractor fan. Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
Second Floor - Landing
Bedroom Two 14'3 x 11' (restricted head height)
Velux roof window to rear with fitted blind. Central heating radiator. Access to loft void.
Bedroom Three 15'10 x 9'7
Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a block paved forecourt garden and to the rear is an enclosed flagged yard.
Viewings- By prior appointment through the Agents.
Application - Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
Guarantor - In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional application form will be required to filled out
Proof Of Id - In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity and residence. Please bring your passport or photographic UK driving licence and a recent utility bill, bank statement or council tax bill.
References - References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.