Properties For Rent
Bennett Street, Buxton, Derbyshire
With half obscure glazed inner door through to:
Lounge 15'6 x 12'5
Upvc double glazed sash bay window to front. Central heating radiator. Living flame effect gas fire on tiled hearth and surround. Fitted shelving to recess. Door to cellar.
A useful storage space with power and light. Gas and electricity meters. Electricity fuse board. Wall mounted 'Vaiilant' brand newly fitted gas combination boiler. Original stone bench. Fitted storage cupboard.
Kitchen Diner 12'7 x 12'5
Fitted with base and eye level units with drawers and fitted working surfaces. Incorporating a single stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over. Integrated four ring gas hob with tiled and stainless steel insert to recess and extractor fan. Integrated oven. Upvc double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator. Stair case to first floor. Space for fridge freezer.
With Upvc door leading to the rear yard. Power points and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Fitted shelving.
First Floor - Landing
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator. Stair case to second floor.
Master Bedroom 12'5 x 10'
Upvc double glazed sash window to front. Central heating radiator. Ceiling coving.
Panelled bath with tiled splash back, Walk in shower , pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush wc. Obscure glazed Upvc window to rear. Central heating radiator.
Second Floor - Landing
Bedroom Two 12'6 x 10'2
Upvc double glazed sash window to front. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10'8 x 8'4 (restricted head height)
Two velux roof windows to rear. Central heating radiator. Access to loft void.
To the front of the property is a small forecourt garden area and to the rear is a flagged yard.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional Guarantor application form will be required.
Proof of ID
In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity and residence. Please bring your passport or photographic UK driving licence and a recent utility bill, bank statement or council tax bill.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.