Properties For Rent
Chorley Street, Leek, Staffordshire
* Benefiting from Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* The accommodation is arranged over three floors and briefly comprises: Lounge, Kitchen, Utility Room and Bathroom to the ground floor. Landing Area, Two Bedrooms and W.c to the first floor. Excellent sized third bedroom on the top floor.
* Rear yard and garden area.
***STRICTLY NO PETS***
* Available immediately.
Lounge 11'1 x 12'4
Kitchen 11'3 x 12'4
Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Wall mounted boiler. Electric hob and oven. Radiator. Stairs off.
Utility room 7'5 x 6'
Plumbing point. Radiator. Tiled floor. Rear door.
Bathroom 5'6 x 6'11
Bath with shower over. W.c. Wash basin. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Bedroom 11'2 x 12'4
Bedroom 7'10 x 7'6
W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Bedroom three / attic room 21'3 max x 11'1
Radiator. Built in storage cupboard.
Rear yard and garden area.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
A DEPOSIT OF £525 WILL BE TAKEN
The tenant will be required to pay the council tax to the local authority. We understand the property is currently within Council Tax Band A.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.