Properties For Rent
At Lockers Farm, Whiston, Stoke-on-Trent
A superb location being well placed for village amenities, extremely handy for travelling towards the Potteries, Cheadle, Ashbourne or Leek.
Gardens, Garage and ample off road parking.
Radiator. Exposed beams. Tiled floor.
WC and wash hand basin. Radiator. Tiled floor. Beamed ceiling.
Feature brick fireplace and LPG stove. Radiator. Exposed beam ceiling.
Full range of fitted units consisting of sink unit, base units, working surfaces and wall cupboards. Cooker and cooker hood. Automatic washing machine. Refrigerator. Tiled floor. Radiator.
STAIRS TO LANDING
Wall and ceiling beams. Radiator.
Radiator. Wall and ceiling beams.
Radiators. Wall and ceiling beams.
Wall beams. Radiator.
Suite comprising bath, wash basin and WC. Shower cubicle. Radiator.
Garage with twin opening doors and storage over. Parking and good size gardens.
Proceed to Whiston on the A52 and the property can be located on the right hand side when proceeding through the village from Cauldon Lowe and can be identified by the Agent's TO LET board.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
The tenant will be responsible for the council tax (BAND 'D') , water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
Water is sub-meter : Charges for water are payable to the Landlord via meter reading. LPG is payable to the Landlord via meter reading. Quarterly payments for both water and LPG
A deposit of £1250 will be taken
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.