Properties For Rent
Russell Street, Leek, Staffordshire
*The accommodation briefly comprises: lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and shower room.
* Gas central heating.
* Shared Yard at the rear
* NO PETS, NO SMOKERS,
Fitted carpet. Radiator.
Laminate floor. Central heating boiler. Sink unit with drainer. Cupboards with work surfaces over and wall cupboards. Space for fridge.
Shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. WC.
Shared rear yard
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Council tax band 'A'
The tenant will be responsible for the council tax, water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
A deposit of £500 will be taken
Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by The Agent.
Proof of ID
In order to comply with Right to Rent Regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity. Please bring your passport or appropriate ID.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.