Properties For Rent
Shoobridge Street, Leek, Staffordshire
* Entrance hall, sitting room/snug, additional reception room, kitchen, two first floor bedrooms and bathroom.
* Majority bespoke hardwood double glazed sash windows and full gas-fired central heating system with thermostatically controlled radiators.
* Outside there is a private yard and South-West facing walled garden.
* Well placed for access to all the amenities and schools.
* NO SMOKERS.STRICTLY NO PETS (with the exception of assistance dogs)
* TWELVE MONTH TENANCY AGREEMENT
* AVAILABLE NOW
SITTING ROOM / SNUG 11'5 X 7'10
Feature fireplace with living flame gas fire. Two fitted cupboards housing gas and electric meters. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
RECEPTION ROOM 11'8 X 15'3
Understairs storage. Original cast iron range which provides a fire with logs or coal on a raised hearth. Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
KITCHEN 6'9 X 6'2
Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Electric hob and oven. Rear door.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Leading to: bedroom one.
BEDROOM ONE 11'8 X 11'4
BEDROOM TWO 11'11 X 8'9
Fitted cupboard housing wall mounted gas fired central heating boiler. Fixed shelving. Walk in cupboard with access to loft. Radiator.
Bath. W.c. Wash basin. Heated towel rail.
Private yard with brick and tile store with power point and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Further store. Private southwest facing walled garden.
From the Agents Leek office turn right onto Stockwell Street and at the traffic lights turn right onto Ball Haye. Continue forward through the town onto Haywood Street. Turn left onto Shoobridge Street (after Leonard Street) and continue up the road where the property is located on the right hand side.
By prior appointment through the Agents Bury and Hilton (01538) 383344, or email us at email@example.com.
Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
PROOF OF ID
In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations we ask that all prospective purchasers provide proof of identity and residence. Please bring your passport or photographic UK driving licence and a recent utility bill, bank statement or council tax bill to the auction.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
A DEPOSIT OF £500 WILL BE TAKEN
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.