Properties For Rent
Portland Street, Leek, Staffordshire
* A convenient location in what is a well established residential area, being well placed for town centre amenities.
* The property provides two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, bathroom, two first floor bedrooms and attic room.
* Gas central heating and Upvc double glazing.
NO SMOKERS.STRICTLY NO PETS
AVAILABLE FROM 12TH DECEMBER 2020
Fitted carpet. Electric fire.
Fitted kitchen with integrated gas hob and oven and extractor hood over.
Decked area to the rear of the property
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Applications must be submitted to our office in person together your passport or photographic UK driving licence and full birth certificate.
COUNCIL TAX BAND 'A'
The tenant will be responsible for the council tax, water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
PROOF OF ID
In order to comply with Right to Rent Regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity. Please bring your passport or appropriate ID.
A DEPOSIT OF £520 WILL BE TAKEN
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.