Properties For Rent
Well Street, Leek, Staffordshire
* Benefiting from Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* The accommodation briefly comprises: Lounge, Kitchen and Bathroom to the ground floor. Two Bedrooms to the first floor.
* Enclosed rear garden area.
* NO SMOKERS, PETS OR DSS.
Lounge 13'3 x 11'2
Radiator. Coal effect gas fire with feature surround.
Kitchen 11'2 x 9'11
Wall and base units. Sink unit with drainer and rinser bowl. Electric hob and oven with extractor unit above. Stairs off. Radiator. Plumbing point.
Bathroom 7'7 x 6'9
Bath with shower over. W.c. Wash basin. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom 12'9 x 11'2
Bedroom 10'8 x 8'6
Radiator. Wall mounted boiler.
Enclosed rear garden area.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by The Agent.
A DEPOSIT OF £460 WILL BE TAKEN
The tenant will be required to pay the council tax to the local authority. We understand the property is currently within Council Tax Band A.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.