Properties For Rent
Myrtle Cottages, Buxton, Derbyshire
Lounge 11'2 x 10'2
Partially glazed Upvc entrance door to front. Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Free standing electric log burner effect fire in red brick recess. Built in recess tv shelf. Telephone point. Ceiling spotlights.
Stair case to first floor. Door through to:
Kitchen 12'7 x 10'3
Fitted with a modern and matching range of base and eye level units with drawers, end display shelving and wine rack with solid wood square edged working surfaces over incorporating a circular stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over. Tiled splash backs. Integrated four ring ceramic hob and oven. Integrated fridge and freezer and dishwasher. Tiled flooring. Central heating radiator. Upvc double glazed window and half glazed Upvc door to rear. Ceiling spot lights, Under stairs utility area with plumbing for washing machine, power and light.
First Floor - Landing
Doors off. Access to loft void.
Master Bedroom 14'2 x 11'5
Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Telephone point.
Bedroom two 11'6 x 7'10
Upvc double glazed window to rear with open views. Central heating radiator. Telephone point. Cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and header tank.
Fitted with a white four piece suite to comprise: Tiled in bath, fully tiled shower cubicle, circular ceramic wash hand basin on vanity stand and dual flush wc. Wall mounted heated towel rail. Fully tiled walls. Obscure glazed Upvc window to rear.
To the front of the cottage is a flagged forecourt area with half glazed Upvc door to front leading to a covered passageway with light. This leads to the block paved enclosed rear yard with outside lighting and stone built storage shed.
Viewings- By prior appointment through the Agents.
Application - Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
Guarantor - In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional application form will be required to filled out
Proof Of Id - In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity and residence. Please bring your passport or photographic UK driving licence and a recent utility bill, bank statement or council tax bill.
References - References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.