Properties For Rent
Smalldale Cottages, Buxton, Derbyshire
Lounge 12'6 x 11'8
With partially ornate glazed Upvc entrance door. Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Feature free standing log burning effect remote control electric fire on tiled hearth and with timber matle shelf. Fitted cupboard housing the electricity fuse board and meter. Fitted corner cupboard. Telephone point. Door through to:
Kitchen 10'7 x 10'3
Brand newly fitted with a modern and matching range of base and eye level units with drawers and square edge fitted working surfaces. Separate plate rack unit, Tiled splash backs. Single stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over. Gas cooker. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine. Tiled flooring. Central heating radiator. Open staircase to first floor.
Half obscure glazed Upvc door to side. Central heating radiator. Tiled flooring. Part timber panelled walls. Exposed stone wall.
Fitted with a large fully tiled shower cubicle, dual flush wc and vanity wash hand basin. Timber panelled ceiling. Extractor fan. Central heating radiator. Obscure glazed Upvc window to rear.
Sun Room 10'2 x 4'1
Of Upvc double glazed construction with double doors to rear. Power, light and water tap. Fitted shelf.
First Floor - Landing
Access to loft void. Doors off.
Bedroom Two 11'4 x 8'6
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator. Fitted cupboard housing the 'Potterton' gas combination boiler.
Master Bedroom 11'8 x 11'8
Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Feature fireplace.
To the front of the property is a small gravelled forecourt garden/seating area with mature shrubbery. To the rear of the cottage is a small yard to store the wheely bins
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
Proof of ID
In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity and residence. Please bring your passport or photographic UK driving licence and a recent utility bill, bank statement or council tax bill.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.