Properties For Rent
Highfield Road, Ashbourne, Derbyshire
Partially ornate glazed Upvc entrance door to front. Staircase to first floor. Central heating radiator.
Lounge 12'6 x 11'5
Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Tv aerial point. Brick built tv stand and shelf. Ceiling coving. Dado rail.
Kitchen 13'9 x 10'
Recently fitted with modern base and eye level units with drawers and fitted working surfaces. Incorporating a single stainless steel sink unit and drainer. Tiled splash backs. Integrated four ring gas hob and oven with stainless steel extractor over. Plumbing for washing machine. Cupboard housing the electricity fuse board, Upvc double glazed windows to side and rear. Half obscure glazed Upvc door to rear leading to the garden.
Fitted with a walk in shower with mermaid boarding splash back. Extractor fan. Low level wc with tiled splash back and wall mounted wash hand basin. Central heating radiator. Obscure glazed Upvc window to rear.
First Floor - Landing
Fitted with a white three piece suite to comprise: Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush wc. Tiled splash backs. Obscure glazed Upvc window to front. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8'9 x 7'2
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator. Access to loft void.
Bedroom Two 11'8 x 9'4
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator. Fitted cupboard housing the gas combination boiler. Telephone point.
Master Bedroom 10'1 x 9'3
Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a driveway to provide off road parking for two vehicles. To the rear of the property is a large enclosed garden with patio/seating area, lawned garden and two timber storage sheds. Timber fencing and mature hedging mark the boundaries.
Strictly via prior appointment
Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
In the event of a guarantor being required, a guarantor application form will need filled out
Proof of ID
In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity and residence. Please bring your passport or photographic UK driving licence and a recent utility bill, bank statement or council tax bill.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.