Properties For Rent
High Street, Longnor, Nr Buxton, Derbyshire
Open Plan Lounge Diner and kitchen 26'8 x 10'11
Recently installed part glazed Upvc stable entrance door to front. Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Tiled flooring. Two wall light points. Multi fuel burning stove with red brick insert and stone surround and hearth. Exposed beans. Fitted recess book shelving. Cupboard housing the electricity fuse board and meter. Useful under stairs storage cupboard with power points. Open staircase to first floor.
The kitchen is fitted with a modern and matching range of base and eye level units with drawers and fitted square edged working surfaces over. Incorporating a single stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over. Tiled splash backs. Four ring ceramic hob and oven with extractor hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Integrated fridge. Feature exposed stone wall.
First Floor - Landing
Central heating radiator. Doors off.
Master Bedroom 16'5 x 10'11
Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Large built in wardrobes with overhead storage cupboards. Access to loft void.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise: Free standing claw feet bath with central fitted chrome mixer taps and shower head. Pedestal wash hand basin and low level wc. Tiled walls and flooring.Part painted timber panelled walls. Exposed beam. Built in cupboard housing the 'Grant' oil fired boiler. Obscure glazed Upvc window to rear. Partially glazed Upvc door to rear leading to the rear yard and parking space.
Second Floor - Bedroom Two 13'2 x 12'2
Upvc double glazed window to rear. Window to front. Central heating radiator. Exposed beam. Built in storage cupboard. Wooden flooring.
To the front of the cottage is a small forecourt area with seating bench. To the rear is a gravelled allocated parking space and a flagged shared yard with the cottage next door.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.