Properties For Rent
Curzon Road, Buxton, Derbyshire
Telephone point. Fitted cupboard housing the electricity fuseboard and meter. Central heating radiator. Staircase to first floor. Useful understairs storage cupboard.
Open Plan Lounge/kitchen/diner 27'6 x 18'7
uPVC double glazed bay window to front. Two central heating radiators. Modern electric fire with remote control. Square uPVC double glazed bay window to rear.
fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, with drawers, end display shelving and wine rack. Fitted working surfaces incorporating a single stainless steel sink unit and drainer with mixer tap over. Tiled splashbacks. Integrated oven and four ring gas hob with extractor hood over. Integrated microwave. uPVC double glazed window to rear.
Rear Porch and Utility Room
Incorporating two adjoining storage sheds, one housing the gas combination boiler. Half obscure glazed uPVC door to rear. Quarry tiled flooring. Fitted working surface with fridge under.
With access to loft space.
Fitted with a white suite to comprise:panelled bath with 'Triton' shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and dual flush wc. Tiled walls. Central heating radiator. Obscure uPVC window to rear.
15'5 x 11'4 (4.70m x 3.45m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12'4 x 11'4
UPVC double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8'10 x 6'6
uPVC double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator.
A flagged pathway leads to the front entrance with a well stocked shrubbery garden. To the rear is a further enclosed garden with flagged patio and lawn.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
PROOF OF ID
In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity and residence. Please bring your passport or photographic UK driving licence and a recent utility bill, bank statement or council tax bill.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.