Properties For Rent
York Street, Leek, Staffordshire
* The property is situated in a highly convenient town centre location and offers access to all amenities.
* Accommodation which is arranged over three floors briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Living Room, Kitchen on the ground floor. Landing Area, Two Bedrooms and Bathroom to the first floor. Two further Bedrooms are located on the top floor.
* Outside is a small enclosed yard area.
* Available immediately.
* NO SMOKERS NO PETS
Feature tiled floor. Stairs off.
Lounge 12'4 x 13'3
Living room 11'8 x 12'3
Radiator. Access to Cellar.
Kitchen 6'11 x 9'7
Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Electric hob and oven with extractor unit above. Integrated fridge and freezer. Rear door. Tiled floor.
Stairs off. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom 12'4 x 13'3
Bedroom 9'1 x 16'3
Bathroom 12'11 x 6'11
Bath. Shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin.
Bedroom 15'2 x 16'4
Bedroom 7'3 x 13'3
Enclosed yard area.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
A DEPOSIT OF £600 WILL BE TAKEN
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.