Properties For Rent
Leek Road, Winkhill, Staffordshire
* Well placed for travelling into Ashbourne Derby Leek, Cheadle or The Potteries conurbation.
* Spacious four bedroomed, two bathroomed accommodation.
* Two reception rooms, utility, cloakroom and fitted kitchen.
* Under floor heating to the ground floor with radiators on the upper floor levels, together with double glazing.
* A property with considerable character, having many attractive features.
Lounge 14'9 x 14'14'1
With solid fuel stove inset in feature brick chimney breast. Stone flagged floor. Exposed beamed ceiling.
Dining Hall 14'10 x 13'3
With solid fuel stove inset in feature brick chimney breast. Stone flagged floor. Exposed beamed ceiling. Access to WINE CELLAR.
Kitchen 14'3 x 10'7
Fully fitted with a range of units consisting of white glazed sink, oak base units with granite working surfaces, glazed wall cupboards. Standing cupboard and built-in larder cupboard. Five ring double oven cooker with extractor hood over. Fridge freezer, refrigerator, dishwasher, washing machine and tumble drier. Stone flagged floor.
Utility Room 8'11 max x 6'3
With plumbing for automatic washing machine. Central heating boiler. Fully tiled walls. Stone flagged floor.
With WC and wash basin. Fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Large Landing Area/Study Area 15'3 x 13'6
With radiator. Exposed brick wall. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 15'1 x 14'6
With radiator. Exposed beamed ceiling. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 14'10 x 10'10
With two radiators. Fitted carpet.
Bathroom 13'2 x 9'1
With freestanding claw foot bath, wash basin, WC, bidet and shower cubicle. Fully tiled walls. Exposed beamed ceiling. Heated towel rail.
Stairs to Landing
With radiator. Exposed beamed ceiling and feature brick wall. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 14'9 x 13'6
With radiator. Exposed beamed ceiling. Feature brick wall. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Four 11'6 x 9'7
With radiator. Exposed beam ceiling. Feature brick wall. Fitted carpet.
Bathroom Two 14'3 x 4'9
Fully tiled walls and suite comprising bath, wash basin, bidet and WC. Heated towel rail. Exposed beam ceiling.
Gravelled parking area to the front.
Large gardens to the rear and side, bordering open fields.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
Proof of Identification
In order to comply with Right to Rent Regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity. Please bring your passport or appropriate ID.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
A deposit of £1,495 will be taken.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.