Properties For Rent
Dove Street, Ellastone, Derbyshire
3 Bedrooms. 2 Reception Rooms. Kitchen with appliances. Oil Central Heating. Garden, Parking and Garage/Outbuilding. Part Furnished
No smokers. Pets considered.
With staircase leading to the first floor, telephone point and door leading into the:
LOUNGE 13'8 X 11'9
With front aspect double glazed window, television aerial point, radiator, feature stone fireplace with inset multi fuel stove and glazed panel double doors lead into the:
DINING ROOM 14'8 X 9'10
With rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and television aerial point.
KITCHEN 14'2 X 7'2
Comprising a range of modern wall and base units and drawers with integrated electric oven, four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, Whirlpool microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer and fridge freezer. Work surface with inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splash back, side aspect double glazed window, under stairs storage cupboard, tiled floor, radiator and rear entrance stable door.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
With side aspect double glazed window, radiator and loft access.
BEDROOM 1 10'10 X 10'10
With rear aspect double glazed window and radiator.
BEDROOM 2 11'1 X 7'3
With rear aspect double glazed window, radiator and built in hanging rail.
BEDROOM 3 10'max X 9'2 max
With built in bunk beds, built in cupboard, front aspect double glazed window, exposed boards and radiator.
Comprising bath with shower over, low flush w.c., pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, side aspect double glazed window and built in linen cupboard.
There is a drive providing ample parking, generous sized lawned garden and small garage/outbuilding. There is also a coal shed.
The property is best approached by leaving Ashbourne along the A52 towards Leek taking the left hand turning onto the B5032, signposted Mayfield. Continue along this road for approximately 3 miles proceeding through Calwich and into Ellastone. Proceed through the village and take the left hand turning into Dove Street and the property is located on the left hand side identified by our To Let board.
The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a fixed term of six months.
A deposit of 750 will be taken.
Applications for the Tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
By appointment through the agents Bury and Hilton on 01538 383344
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.