Properties For Rent
Cromwell Terrace, Leek, Staffordshire
* Comprising: entrance hall, dining room, lounge, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms at first floor level.
* A further attic room which could be utilized as a third bedroom / office space.
* Gas central heating and upvc double glazing.
* NO SMOKERS / STRICTLY NO PETS
* AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
* A DEPOSIT OF £500 WILL BE TAKEN
Stained glass feature door. Two ceiling lights. Original plaster coving to the ceiling. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
DINING ROOM 10'3 x 12'4
With fitted electric fire in an attractive surround. Laminate flooring into UPVC Bay window to the front. One central light with dimmer switch. Original plaster coving to the ceiling. Radiator.
LOUNGE 13'11 x 11'
With fitted gas fire. Store cupboard with shelving off under stairs. Additional fitted store cupboard housing gas central heating boiler and consumer unit. Fitted carpet. Radiator.
KITCHEN 9'11 x 7'
Fully fitted with a range of units consisting of base units, working surfaces and wall cupboards, stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Gas cooker point. Half-glazed UPVC door leading out to the rear. Two UPVC windows to the side.
With white 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash-hand basin, bath with electric shower over and w.c. White part-tiled walls. Radiator. Two UPVC double glazed frosted windows.
BEDROOM ONE 14' x 10'6
With cast iron working fireplace. Original stained and waxed oak floor boards. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 13'11 x 11'2
Fitted carpet. Fitted airing cupboard with storage. Radiator.
STAIRS TO: ATTIC BEDROOM THREE/OFFICE SPACE 12'9 x 9'1
Attic room has large skylight window to the rear which provides natural light. Eight electric power points. Spotlights.
Enclosed lawned garden to the front with small patio area.
Enclosed rear yard.
All mains services.
Gas central heating.
Upvc double glazing
By prior appointment through the Agents.
A DEPOSIT OF £500 WILL BE TAKEN
COUNCIL TAX BAND 'A'
The tenant will be responsible for the council tax, water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.