Properties For Rent
*TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS /TWO BATHROOMS
*SPACIOUS LOUNGE & DINING KITCHEN
*DOUBLE GLAZED/ OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
*PARKING AND GARDEN WITH SITTING OUT AREA
* INTERNAL VIEWING IS ESSENTAIL TO APPRECIATE THE ACCOMMODATION AND ITS LOCATION
* NO SMOKERS/ PETS CONSIDERED
* AVAILABLE FROM 1ST SEPTEMBER 2019
Extensive range of wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Electric hob and oven with extractor unit above. Plumbing point. Integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher. Rear door. Spot lights.
Radiator. Spotlights. Stairs off. Wall light point.
Radiator. Skylight. Feature beams.
Bath. W.c. Wash basin. Sky light.
Shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin.
Off road parking to the front and good sized rear garden area laid mainly to lawn and with sitting area.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
COUNCIL TAX BAND 'C'
The tenant will be responsible for the council tax, water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
A DEPOSIT OF £800 WILL BE TAKEN
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.