Properties For Rent
Leys Terrace, Whiston, Staffordshire
Gas central heating and double glazing.
Garage and gardens.
Delightful rural views to rear.
NO SMOKERS, PETS CONSIDERED
Radiator. Fitted carpet.
LOUNGE 11'11 x 10'5
With fitted gas fire in an attractive surround. Radiator. Fitted carpet. Store off under stairs.
KITCHEN 10'7 x 9'3
Fully fitted with a range of units consisting of stainless steel sink unit, base units, working surfaces and wall cupboards and incorporating a split level cooker. Radiator.
With w.c. And wash basin. Radiator.
STAIRS TO LANDING
With fitted carpet. Airing cupboard off.
BEDROOM ONE 8'10 x 10'9
Built-in wardrobe and store cupboard. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
BEDROOM TWO 12'6 x 7'5
Radiator. Fitted carpet.
With suite comprising bath, wash basin and w.c. Shower fitment. Radiator.
Garage and off road parking.
Gardens to front and rear.
All mains services.
Gas central heating.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Council tax band 'B'
The tenant will be responsible for the council tax, water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
PROOF OF ID
In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity and residence. Please bring your passport or photographic UK driving licence and a recent utility bill, bank statement or council tax bill.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
A DEPOSIT OF £550 WILL BE TAKEN
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.