Properties For Rent
Kniveden Lane, Leek, Staffordshire
* A delightful location in what is a sought after area off the Ashbourne Road.
* Gas central heating, upvc double glazing, car port and garage.
* PETS CONSIDERED* *NO SMOKERS* *NO DSS*
* AVAILABLE FROM 6TH MARCH 2019
LOUNGE 14' x 12'2
Gas fire in an attractive surround. Radiator. Carpet
DINING ROOM 10'4 x 10'3
KITCHEN 11'9 x 10'6
Fitted with a range of units consisting of sink unit, base unit, working surfaces, wall cupboards. Radiator. Gas cooker. Built-in cupboard housing gas central heating boiler.
STAIRS TO LANDING
With fitted carpet. Airing cupboard off.
BEDROOM ONE 12'3 x 12'
Built-in wardrobe. Radiator. Carpet.
BEDROOM TWO 13'7 x 10'4
Built in cupboard. Radiator. Carpet.
BEDROOM THREE 8'7 x 7'4
Partly tiled walls and suite comprising bath, wash basin and w.c. Electric shower. Radiator. Carpet.
Driveway leads to an ATTACHED CARPORT AND BRICK GARAGE
Gardens to front and rear.
All mains services.
Gas central heating.
Upvc double glazing.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £150 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £150 (including VAT) will be payable.
PROOF OF ID
In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity and residence. Please bring your passport or photographic UK driving licence and a recent utility bill, bank statement or council tax bill.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
COUNCIL TAX BAND 'C'
The tenant will be responsible for the council tax, water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
A DEPOSIT OF £665 WILL BE TAKEN
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.