Properties For Rent
St Edwards Hall, Cheddleton, Staffs
* The good sized accommodation briefly has Entrance Hall, Three Bedrooms (two with En-Suites) good sized Lounge with open plan Kitchen.
* There is allocated parking with the property.
* The apartment has retained an immense amount of character within the building with Sash windows and high ceilings yet providing all modern facilities.
* AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
* NO SMOKERS, NO DSS, NO PETS, NO STUDENTS.
Fitted carpet. Intercom system. Sash window. Picture rail. Two ceiling lights. Loft access. Storage cupboard. Access into:-
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN 24'8 x 17'5 (7.52m x 5.31m )
The kitchen area is fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Electric oven and hob. Stainless steel extractor hood. Two inset spots over the sink unit. Integrated dishwasher, washer/dryer, fridge freezer. Sash window to the side. Two sash windows to the front. Two wall mounted heaters. Two ceiling light. Picture rail. Telephone points. TV point.
BEDROOM ONE 15'10 x 13'3 (4.83m x 4.04m )
Fitted carpet. Telephone and TV points. Two Sash windows to the front. Wall mounted heater. Access into:-
With hanging space. Picture rail. Two ceiling lights. Access into:-
WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle. Wall mounted heater. Picture rail. Ceiling light. Shaver point. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM TWO ( 12'2" x 10'3" )
12'2 x 10'3 (3.71m x 3.12m )
Fitted carpet. Ceiling light. Picture rail. Wall mounted heater. Sash window to the side. Access into:-
With hanging space. Fitted carpet. Picture rail. Ceiling light. Access into:-
Fitted with a white bathroom suite comprising bath with shower attachment over. WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Airing cupboard. Part tiled walls. Three Sash windows. Shaver point. Ceiling light. Picture rail.
BEDROOM THREE 13'2 x 6'7 (4.01m x 2.01m )
Fitted carpet. Sash window to the side. Wall mounted heater. Ceiling light. Picture rail.
Allocated parking with the apartment.
Travel from Leek towards Cheddleton, turn right onto the St Edwards Park development. Carry on straight down this road and the apartment is situated within the St Edwards Hall which is on the right hand side.
By prior appointment through the Agents Bury and Hilton (01538) 383344, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £150 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £150 (including VAT) will be payable.
COUNCIL TAX BAND 'D'
The tenant will be responsible for the council tax, water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
A DEPOSIT OF £565 WILL BE TAKEN
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.