Properties For Rent
Pitcher Lane, Leek, Staffordshire
* The property benefits from Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* The accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Shower Room, Lounge and Kitchen to the ground floor. Landing Area, Three Bedrooms and W.c to the first floor.
* Good sized driveway and covered car-port area providing ample off street parking leading to a single garage.
* Front and rear gardens with the rear being laid mainly to lawn.
* Available immediately.
* NO SMOKERS, PETS OR DSS.
Stairs off. Radiator. Understairs storage.
Lounge 11'11 x 15'8
Gas fire. Coving. Radiator. Bay window.
Kitchen 15'4 x 8'11
Wall and base units. Sink unit with drainer, rinser bowl and mixer tap. Electric hob with oven below and extractor unit above. Radiator. Tiled floor. Wall mounted boiler. Pantry off. Doors to side porch.
Shower, vanity wash hand basin.
Bedroom 11'6 x 14'5
Radiator. Extensive range of fitted wardrobe and storage units.
Bedroom 13'2 x 9'2
Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Bedroom 6'10 x 8'9
W.c. Wash basin.
Good sized driveway and covered car-port area providing ample off street parking leading to a single garage. Front and rear gardens with the rear being laid mainly to lawn.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Applications must be submitted to our office in person together your passport or photographic UK driving licence and full birth certificate.
FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £150 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £150 (including VAT) will be payable.
Proof of ID
In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity and residence. Please bring your passport or photographic UK driving licence and a recent utility bill, bank statement or council tax bill.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
A deposit of £695 will be taken
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.