Properties For Rent
Westwood Park Drive, Leek, Staffordshire
* Excellent sized living accommodation together with three double bedrooms and first floor bathroom.
* Central heating, double glazing and double garage.
* Ideally placed for all age group local schools.
NO SMOKERS. NO PETS (with the exception of assistance dogs). NO D.S.S.
RECEPTION HALL 9'6 x 8'11
Radiator. Fitted carpet. Cloaks cupboard off. Store off under stairs.
With w.c. And wash basin. Electric fan heater. Carpet.
SITTING ROOM 14'1 x 11'4
Radiator. Fitted carpet.
LOUNGE 20'2 x 14'10
Two radiators. French windows to rear garden. (Please note the lounge open fire is not to be used). Carpet.
ADJOINING DINING AREA 10'11 x 9'5
KITCHEN 10'9 x 9'11
Range of fitted units consisting of stainless steel sink unit, base units, working surfaces and wall cupboards. Gas central heating boiler. Radiator.
UTILITY 6' x 5'7
With plumbing for automatic washing machine.
STAIRS TO LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 14'7 x 11'4
BEDROOM TWO 14'10 x 10'11
BEDROOM THREE 10' x 10'
BATHROOM 8'5 x 7'8
With suite comprising bath, wash basin and w.c. Airing cupboard off.
Driveway leads to a DOUBLE TANDEM GARAGE.
All mains services.
Gas central heating.
Upvc double glazing.
Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £150 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £150 (including VAT) will be payable.
A DEPOSIT OF £850 WILL BE TAKEN
PROOF OF ID
In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity and residence. Please bring your passport or photographic UK driving licence and a recent utility bill, bank statement or council tax bill.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
Council Tax Band 'E'
The tenant will be responsible for the council tax, water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.