Properties For Rent
Tulip Way, Leekbrook, Staffordshire
* Good size living space on the ground floor with dressing room and en-suite facility off the master bedroom.
* Gas central heating, UPVC double glazing and off road parking for two vehicles.
* A property which is well placed for travelling into Leek or towards Cheadle or The Potteries conurbation.
NO SMOKERS. NO PETS (with the exception of assistance dogs). NO D.S.S.
Radiator. Stairs off. Laminate flooring. Coving.
Radiator. W.c. Wash basin.
Kitchen 6'11 x 10'3
Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and rinser bowl. Gas hob, electric oven and extractor unit above. Integrated fridge, freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. Radiator. Laminate flooring. Cupboard housing wall mounted boiler.
Lounge 17'6 x 14'6
Radiator x 2. Laminate flooring. Coving. Patio doors to rear aspect. Understairs storage.
Stairs off. Radiator.
Bedroom 8'4 x 14'6
Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Bedroom 14'6 x 11'8
Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Bathroom 6'9 x 6'1
Bath. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator. Tiled floor.
Master bedroom 14'7 max x 15'8
Radiator. Laminate flooring. Airing cupboard. Loft access.
Dressing area 5'9 x 6'8
Laminate flooring. Radiator. Velux window.
En-suite 7'7 x 5'9
W.c. Wash basin. Shower cubicle. Radiator. Tiled floor. Velux window.
Driveway to the front providing off street parking. Enclosed rear garden area with decked patio area, lawned garden area and display borders.
Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £150 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £150 (including VAT) will be payable.
A deposit of £675 will be taken
Council tax band 'C'
The tenant will be responsible for the council tax, water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
Proof of ID
In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity and residence. Please bring your passport or photographic UK driving licence and a recent utility bill, bank statement or council tax bill.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.