Properties For Rent
The Courtyard, Bradnop, Staffs
A superb rural location.
Conveniently placed for travelling into the market town of Leek, yet enjoying all the benefits of country living.
AVAILABLE FROM 31st JANUARY 2019
NO SMOKING ..NO D.S.S. PETS CONSIDERED
With w.c. And wash basin.
KITCHEN 13'x 9'9
Fully fitted with a comprehensive range of units consisting of stainless steel sink unit, base units, working surfaces and wall cupboards. Incorporating a split level cooker together with integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Plumbing for automatic washing machine.
LIVING AREA 25'9 x 17'8
With two radiators.
STAIRS TO L ANDING
BEDROOM ONE 17'8 x 12'1
With suite comprising bath, wash basin and w.c. Heated towel rail.
BEDROOM TWO 11'3 x 17'6
Parking for a number of vehicles.
Enclosed rear garden.
Applications for the Tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
By prior appointment through the Agents Bury and Hilton (01538) 383344, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £150 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £150 (including VAT) will be payable.
A DEPOSIT OF £720 WILL BE TAKEN
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.