Properties For Rent
Portland Place, Waterhouses, Staffordshire
* The accommodation briefly comprises Entrance Hall, Lounge / Dining Room, Breakfast Kitchen, Cloakroom, Utility Room, Three Bedrooms, En-suite Shower Room and Family Bathroom.
* Gardens to the front and rear with superb views.
* The driveway provides parking and leads to a detached Single Garage.
* No DSS, No Pets, No Smokers.
* AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY
Entrance Hall with staircase leading to the first floor. Radiator.
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 24'X 10'4
French doors leading out to the rear garden patio area. Feature fireplace with a marble fireplace with open grate. Window to the front. Two radiators.
BREAKFAST KITCHEN 12'10 X 8'
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base storage units with integrated fridge and freezer. Built in Zanussi four ring Halogen electric hob with stainless steel extractor hood over. Electrolux electric fan assisted oven. Inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Window to the rear with superb views. Doorway to the rear leads to the garden.
CLOAKROOM 6'4 x 3'4
Fitted with a white suite comprising low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan.
UTILITY ROOM 6'5 X 5'7
Fitted with modern base kitchen units and coordinating work surface. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit. Plumbing for a washing machine. Part ceramic tiled walls. Radiator. Window to the front. Grandee Acel oil fired central heating boiler.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to the rear with superb views. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
BEDROOM ONE 9'6 X 8'6 max and 7'4'min
Window to the front. Radiator. Walk in wardrobe. A door leads into the:
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM 6'5 x 3'9
Fitted with a white suite comprising low level w.c. and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled shower cubicle with glazed door and Acel electric shower. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Extractor fan.
BEDROOM TWO 10'7 X 8'6
Window to the front. Radiator. Built in double wardrobe.
BEDROOM THREE 7'3 X 6'6
Window to the rear enjoying lovely views over the surrounding countryside. Radiator. Loft hatch.
FAMILY BATHROOM 6'6 x 4'4
Fitted with a white suite comprising low level w.c. panelled bath and pedestal wash hand basin. Part ceramic tiled walls. Shaver point. Window to the rear. Radiator. Extractor fan.
Driveway providing parking and access to the detached single garage. The garage measures 16'11 x 8'1, it has a timber up and over door and light and power.
Two timber gates give access to the enclosed front and rear gardens The rear garden overlooks the cricket field and surrounding countryside.
In the popular village of Waterhouses take the turning into Waterfall Lane, just near 'The George' public house, then take the second right into Portland Place, proceed along here and the property is located directly in front of you identified by our For Sale board.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £150 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £150 (including VAT) will be payable.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
The property will be let on an Assured Shorthold Tenancy for a fixed term of six months.
A deposit of £650 will be taken.
COUNCIL TAX BAND 'D'
The tenant will be responsible for the council tax, water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.