Properties For Rent
The Drive, Rudyard, Staffordshire
* spacious accommodation throughout and briefly comprises: Large Entrance Hall, Cloakroom, Excellent sized Lounge, Kitchen / Dining Room and Utility Room to the ground floor. Landing Area, Master Bedroom with Walk-in Wardrobe and En-Suite Bathroom, Second Bedroom also with En-Suite Shower Room, Two Further good sized Bedrooms and Family Bathroom to the first floor.
* The property benefits from double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* Driveway to the front providing off street parking leading to a good sized single garage.
* Garden area to the rear aspect
NO SMOKERS, PETS OR DSS.
Tiled floor. Stairs off. Radiator. Feature double doors to:
W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Lounge 25'8 x 11'10
Radiator x 2. Feature brick fire place. Patio doors to rear.
Kitchen / diner 20'9 x 11'8
Extensive range of wall and base units. Belfast sink unit. Integrated dishwasher. Radiator. Patio doors to rear. Tiled floor.
Utility room 11'11' x 5'1
Wall mounted boiler. Radiator. Tiled floor. Side door. Access to garage.
Master bedroom 11'8 x 11'8
Radiator. Walk-in wardrobe.
En-suite 7'7 x 11'11
P-shaped bath with shower over. W.c. Wash basin. Sky light. Heated towel rial. Access to eaves storage.
Bedroom 11'3 x 11'9
En-suite 8'7 x 3'11
Double shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin. Heated towel rail.
Bedroom 11'10 x 9'8
Bedroom 11'9 x 8'7
Bathroom 6'4 x 7'
Bath with shower over. W.c. Wash basin. Heated towel rail.
Driveway to the front providing off street parking leading to a good sized single garage. Garden area to the rear aspect.
Travelling out of Leek on the A523 Macclesfield Road turn left onto the B5331 Rudyard Road after approximately ½ mile. On reaching the village, turn right at the mini roundabout and then literally, a few feet further on, immediate right again onto an unmade service road (The Drive) which leads to the property located on the left hand side.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £150 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £150 (including VAT) will be payable.
Proof of ID
In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations we ask that prospective tenants provide proof of identity and residence. Please bring your passport or photographic UK driving licence and a recent utility bill, bank statement or council tax bill.
A DEPOSIT OF £1000 WILL BE TAKEN
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
Council Tax Band F
The tenant will be responsible for the council tax, water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.