Properties For Rent
Hillcrest, Leek, Staffordshire
* Quiet cul-de-sac location with some outstanding views over the surrounding countryside.
* Benefiting from Upvc double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* Accommodation briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, Kitchen, Lounge, Inner Hall, Two Bedrooms, Shower Room and Conservatory.
* Driveway providing off street parking leading to a detached single garage.
* Low maintenance front and rear garden areas.
* NO SMOKERS, PETS OR DSS.
Kitchen 8'8 x 10'
Wall and base units. Sink unit with drainer. Side door. Tiled floor. Electric cooker point. Plumbing point. Extractor unit.
Lounge 16'2 x 9'10
Radiator. Coal effect gas fire. Coving. Bay window.
Radiator. Loft access. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom 11'3 x 9'9
Bedroom 7'9 x 8'9
Radiator. Double doors giving access to:
Conservatory 12'1 x 9'9
Radiator. Double doors to side.
Shower room 6'1 x 5'5
Corner shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator.
Driveway providing off street parking leading to a detached single garage. Low maintenance front and rear garden areas.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.