Properties For Rent
The Green, Whiston, Staffordshire
* Situated in the beautiful village of Whiston with easy access gained to surrounding villages and market towns.
* The accommodation briefly has: Entrance hall, fully fitted kitchen, excellent size lounge, dining room, four bedrooms, master with en-suite, family bathroom.
* Gas fired central heating system run off a combination boiler and double glazed
* AVAILABLE FROM 18TH MAY 2018
* NO SMOKERS... PETS CONSIDERED... NO DSS
Fitted carpet. One central light. Radiator. Double glazed window to the front. Double glazed door. Stairs off to the first floor. Access to the kitchen.
KITCHEN 12'1" X 8'1"
Range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Gas hob and electric oven with extractor hood over. Integrated fridge. Integrated freezer. Integrated washing machine. Integrated dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit with one central tap. Part tiled walls. Double glazed window to the front. Cupboard housing electric consumer unit. One strip light. Tiled flooring. Door leading out to the side aspect.
LOUNGE 13'0" X 20'10"
Fitted carpet. Open style fire fitted into a chimney breast with hearth. Radiator. TV point. Telephone point. Additional radiator. Telephone point 2. Double glazed window to the front. Two central light. Double glazed window to the rear.
White suite with wash hand basin, WC. Tiled splash-back. Radiator. Double glazed frosted window to the side. Extractor fan. Central light.
DINING ROOM 12'1" X 12'1"
Radiator. Fitted carpet. French doors leading out to the rear garden. Two double glazed windows to either side. TV point.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Radiator. Central light. Loft access. Double glazed window to the rear. Airing cupboard housing wall mounted 'Glow-worm' combination boiler with shelving under.
White suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, bath with electric shower over. Part tiled walls. Extractor fan. One central light. Shaver point. Double glazed frosted window to the front. Floor covering.
BEDROOM ONE 12'6" X 12'8" max
Fitted carpet. TV point. Radiator. Double glazed window to the front. Telephone point. One central light.
White suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled shower cubicle. Part tiled walls to dado height. Shaver point. Double glazed frosted window to the front. One central light. Extractor fan. Floor covering.
BEDROOM TWO 11'8" X 12'1"
Fitted carpet. TV point. Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear. Central light.
BEDROOM THREE 12'6" X 7'9"
Fitted carpet. Radiator. Double glazed window to the rear. Central light. TV point.
BEDROOM FOUR 12'1" X 7'7" min
Fitted carpet. TV point. Telephone point. Radiator. Double glazed window to the front. Central light.
To the front aspect there is an enclosed garden area. To the rear is a good sized garden laid to lawn with access to a detached single garage.
COUNCIL TAX BAND 'E'
The tenant will be responsible for the council tax, water rates, utilities and TV licence. The rent is payable calendar monthly in advance.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £150 per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £150 (including VAT) will be payable.
Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.