Properties For Rent
Britannia Street, Leek, Staffordshire
* Situated in a convenient location for the town centre.
* The property benefits from majority Upvc double glazing and gas central heating.
* Landing Area, Lounge, Kitchen, Bedroom and Bathroom.
* AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY.
* NO SMOKERS NO DSS NO PETS (with the exception of assistance dogs).
Stairs off to top floor.
Lounge 14'11 x 15'6
Kitchen 12'10 x 7'4
Wall and base units. Sink unit wit drainer. Gas hob with electric oven and extractor unit. Plumbing point. Central heating boiler. Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Laminate flooring. Useful storage area.
Bedroom 14'7 x 12'5
Radiator. Built in wardrobes. Wood flooring.
Bathroom 6'9 x 6'6
Bath with feeder shower. W.c. Wash basin.
Applications for the tenancy of this property must be in writing to Bury and Hilton and on the prescribed 'Application for Tenancy' form.
FEES PAYABLE BY TENANT
A charge of £150 (including VAT) per person will be made on all applicants of 18 years of age and over to cover the cost of referencing.
A payment of £120 will be chargeable on top of the deposit paid to cover the cost of carrying out a check out report at the termination of the tenancy.
These fees are inclusive of VAT.
In the event of a guarantor being required, an additional £150 (including VAT) will be payable.
Proof of ID
In order to comply with anti-money laundering regulations we ask that all prospective purchasers provide proof of identity and residence. Please bring your passport or photographic UK driving licence and a recent utility bill, bank statement or council tax bill to the auction.
References through HomeLet will be applied for by Bury and Hilton.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.