Gratton Lane, Endon, Staffordshire
This property enjoys most attractive outlooks over the surrounding countryside, yet is conveniently placed being within easy reach of the old part of Endon village and being well placed for travelling into the market town of Leek, the Potteries conurbation or into Cheshire with Congleton and Macclesfield being within easy travelling distance.
The property itself provides extensive accommodation on two levels having two reception rooms, dining room, kitchen and pantry to the ground floor and four bedrooms and shower room at first floor level. The property requires some updating, but has enormous potential for such works.
Externally there are good size gardens and an enclosed vegetable garden, a substantial brick and tile outbuilding, together with an adjoining paddock with the whole extending to approximately 1.55 acres or thereabouts.
Radiator. Wood block flooring. Store off under stairs.
Lounge 14'11 x 17'5
Open fire with attractive tiled surround with inlaid and mirrored wooden over mantel. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Sitting Room 12'1 x 15' into bay
Open fireplace with tiled surround and wooden mantel. Radiator. Wood block flooring
Dining room 12'9 x 12'1
Fitted display bookcase and cupboards. Two radiators. Exposed beams to ceiling.
Kitchen 12'11 x 6'
With range of units consisting of sink unit, base units, working surfaces and wall cupboards.
Former Pantry/Utility 11'11 x 6'1
Tiled flooring. Original stone benches. Access to CELLAR.
Lean-to Side Porch
With store off housing gas central heating boiler.
With low level WC.
Stairs to Landing
Bedroom One 15' x 14'8
Feature cast iron fireplace with tiled surround. Radiator.
Shower cubicle, wash basin and WC.
Inner Landing 9'3 x 6'
Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11'10
Original feature cast iron fireplace. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 12'1 x 12'1
Original cast iron fireplace. Radiator. Built-in closet.
Bedroom Four 9'11 x 6'
Good size gardens.
Driveway provides off road parking spaces and turning area and leads to detached brick and tile former farm building, now consisting of garage with roller shutter door, former cowshed with original boskins, loft over and 2 stables.
ADJOINING PADDOCK EXTENDING TO APPROX 1.3 ACRES OR THEREABOUTS.
THE WHOLE SITE EXTENDS TO APPROX 1.55 ACRES OR THEREABOUTS.
We understand the property is connected to mains electricity and water.
LPG gas heating.
Septic tank drainage.
EPC Rating : G
Council Tax Band : G
We understand the property is freehold
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.