Meerbrook Road, Meerbrook, Staffordshire
Occupying a good sized plot the property borders open fields and enjoys a superb outlook to the rear towards Tittesworth Reservoir.
The property itself provides good sized three double bedroomed accommodation with well dimensioned rooms throughout. The property has considerable character and enjoys the benefit of central heating and double glazing and has a most useful addition having solar panels on the rear roof slope which provide an extremely useful income being on a good tariff.
Seldom do properties in this area come up for sale and it offers the chance to purchase a character property with family sized accommodation in what is a superb location.
Radiator. Tiled flooring.
With WC and wash basin. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
Lounge 17'2 x 15'5
With a solid fuel stove inset in a stone chimney breast and walls. Exposed beams to ceiling and tiled flooring. Two radiators. Patio window leading to rear garden.
Dining Room 11'2 x 9'5
With feature stone wall. Exposed beam to ceiling. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Conservatory 12'3 x 10'11
With radiator. Tiled flooring. French windows leading to rear garden.
Living Kitchen 15'2 x 14'
Fully fitted with a range of units consisting of sink unit, base units, working surfaces, wall cupboards and breakfast bar. Oil fired Stanley range and integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
Stairs to Landing
With radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 13'4 x 13'3
With two fitted ranges of wardrobes with cupboards over. Exposed beams to ceiling. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 15'5 x 11'3
With radiator. Fitted carpet. Airing cupboard off.
Bedroom Three 10'8 x 16'
With fitted wardrobes. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bathroom 11'1 x 9'6
With suite comprising bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin in range of fitted cupboards, shower cubicle, bidet and WC. Radiator. Part tiled walls.
Block paved driveway leads to an ENCLOSED PARKING AREA for a number of vehicles.
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE with stone slabbed roof 20'3 X 19'7 with electric roller shutter doors.
ADJOINING WORKSHOP AREA 10' X 8'1. Useful MEZANNINE STORAGE SPACE.
Extensive gardens bordering open fields.
Mains electricity connected.
Solar panels providing domestic hot water and useful income.
Oil central heating.
COUNCIL TAX BAND : F
EPC RATING : C
We understand the property is freehold
Strictly by prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.