Chapel Street, Monyash, Derbyshire
The property itself provides spacious three/four bedroomed, two bathroomed accommodation, with well dimensioned rooms throughout. The property is of considerable age, but has been improved to an exceptional standard by the present owner, retaining its considerable character yet incorporating modern facilities.
Externally there are good size gardens, substantial stone built double garage, stone outhouse, large timber shed with potential for a garden room and gravelled off road parking facility for a number of vehicles.
An adjoining small orchard/paddock can be purchased by separate negotiation.
Upvc window. Fitted carpet.
With bath, wash basin and WC. Heated towel rail. Upvc double glazed window.
Lounge 15' x 14'6
With a multi-fuel stove inset in an original stone surround. Exposed beam. Original built-in cupboards. Radiator. Original stone flagged flooring.
Sitting Room/Bedroom Four 14'10 x 12'3
With stone fireplace. Radiator. Boarded flooring.
Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room
KITCHEN AREA Fully fitted with solid wood base and wall cupboards with granite work surfaces, Integrated dishwasher, plumbing for automatic washing machine. Radiator. Stone flagged flooring.
BREAKFAST ROOM AREA With stone flagged flooring. Radiator. Built-in cupboards.
Stairs to Landing
With fitted carpet.
Bedroom One 14'11 x 12'4
With dual aspect, built-in wardrobe. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 14'6 x 10'9
With radiator. Fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 15'8 x 11'4
With dual aspect, exposed beamed ceiling. Radiator. Fitted carpet.
With suite comprising of, Large Walk In Shower Cubicle. Wash basin and WC. Heated towel rail.
Timber gates gives access to extensive gravelled parking area for a number of vehicles and leads to a
DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 23' X 19'10 with electricity and water supply, Stone Outhouse, large timber shed with potential for a garden room.
Good size gardens to both sides and rear, being predominantly lawned.
We understand mains electricity, water and drainage are connected.
Oil fired central heating.
Partial upvc double glazing.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.