Porters Lane, Leek, Staffordshire
The property offers spacious accommodation with underfloor heating on the ground floor and high quality bathroom and en-suite facilities. The kitchen has not been fitted but is a wonderful space to suit purchaser requirements.
There is a portal framed shed (60ft) available by separate negotiation with an adjoining 1 acre paddock.
There are wonderful views from the property of the surrounding area. the market town of Leek lies within a five minute drive and offers a wide and diverse range of facilities.
The Peak District National Park is a mere stones throw away whilst far travelling further afield the cities of Manchester, Birmingham and Sheffield are in comfortable distance.
Further details will be available shortly...
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.