Cheddleton Park Avenue, Cheddleton, Staffordshire
* This spacious family home briefly has the accommodation of: Entrance hall leading into reception hallway which can be opened up into the lounge, dining area, kitchen providing a lovely open feel and ideal for entertaining.
* There is a further snug room / study / family room, cloakroom, utility, five bedrooms, master with en-suite bathroom, bedroom two with en-suite and bedroom three having the facility of access to the family bathroom.
* Outside the property is approached via a driveway leading to a detached double garage. there are landscaped gardens located to the front and the rear of the property.
* We strongly advise viewing this house in order to appreciate the well presented and spacious living accommodation it offers.
* Offered For Sale with No Upward Chain involved.
Tiled flooring. Radiator. Stained glass panel in front door and two full length frosted windows either side. Coving to the ceiling double doors leading into the reception hallway.
WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
SNUG / STUDY / FAMILY ROOM 15'10 X 9'5
Radiator. Central light. Coving. Laminate flooring.
DINING ROOM 11'7 X 14'5
Radiator. Bay window to the front. Coving. Double doors leading into the lounge.
LOUNGE 19'2 X 11'5
Feature fire with hearth and surround. Two radiators. Coving. French doors leading out to the rear garden patio area.
DINING KITCHEN 11'5 X 19'8
Extensive range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Gas hob and electric double oven. Integrated dishwasher. Two integrated fridges. Breakfast bar area. Tiled flooring. Radiator. French doors leading out to the rear garden. Access to the utility.
UTILITY 8'1 X 5'9
Base units with work surfaces over. Plumbing for automatic washing machine. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Wall mounted boiler. Tiled flooring. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Two radiators. Loft access. Coving to the ceiling. Fitted cupboard.
BEDROOM ONE 14'4 X 13'9
Two radiators. Coving.
Bath with shower over, W.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 11'5 X 10'11
Fitted wardrobe. Radiator. Coving.
Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.c. Radiator.
BEDROOM THREE 11'10 X 10'5
Radiator. Fitted wardrobe. Coving. Access can be gained to the bathroom and the landing.
Pedestal wash hand basin. W.c. Bath. Shower cubicle. Radiator. Tiled flooring.
BEDROOM FOUR 10'0 X 8'2
Radiator. Fitted wardrobes. Coving.
BEDROOM FIVE 11'7 X 11'5
Radiator. Fitted wardrobe. Coving.
Outside the property is approached via a driveway leading to a detached double garage. There are landscaped gardens located to the front and the rear of the property.
GARAGE 17'2 X 16'7
Electric automatic doors. Door leading to garden. Power and lighting connected.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.