Market Place, Longnor, Nr Buxton, Derbyshire
At a glance:
* 3 Double En Suite Bedrooms.
* Off Road Parking for Two Vehicles.
* Handmade Bespoke Kitchen.
* Glazed Gable End With Views Over Countryside.
* Windhager Biomass Wood Pellet Boiler.
* Thermal Evacuated Solar Water Heater.
* 1000ltr Grey Water Tank for Toilets and Outside Tap.
* Fully Insulated.
* Fully Double Glazed Bespoke Handmade Windows and Doors.
* Underfloor Heating.
* Large Attached Garage.
* Access to Fibre Broadband.
* Sky TV - 3 Points.
Open Plan Lounge Kitchen Diner 26'11" x 20'6"
Open plan kitchen, Dining Area and Lounge extending to 8.2m x 6.25m with full height aspect gable window overlooking farm land.
The kitchen is a cooks dream with handcrafted units by Tylman of Leek and a black 'Cosmos' granite top on the 2.5m x 1.5m kitchen island.
The kitchen contains not one, but two Neff single oven/grill, integrated full height AEG fridge and separate freezer units. There is an integrated Bosch dishwasher, double Belfast sink and single sink integrated into the island. The isalnd also has a separate Smeg gas, induction and barbeque grill units plus a pop up 3 gang power unit. A remote controlled extractor (to outdoors) gives 4 power settings plus additional lighting. There is a built in drinks cooler in the island which will hold upto 12 wine bottles.
* Soft close drawers
* Double Belfast Sink
* Single stainless steel sink
* Remote extractor to outside
* Bottle Cooler
* 30 Low Wattage Down Lights
* Bespoke Handmade Units
* Two Neff Oven/Grills
* Full Height Integrated AEG Fridge
* Full Height Integrated AEG Freezer
* Barbeqyue Grill
* Two Ring Induction Hob
* Two Ring Gas Hob (LPG)
* Solid Granite Island Top
* Integrated opo up Power Unit
* Bags of storage
Dining Area 16'5" x 10'6"
Open plan living area of 5mtr x 3.2mtr, large enough to house a large table to comfortably host 8-10 guests.
DINING AREA FEATURES
* 5m x 3.2m Space
* Wall niche features
* Low Wattage Down Lights
* Stone Floor
* Underfloor heating
Lounge 20'6" x 9'10"
Fantastic sized (6.25m x 3m) lounge area with three large windows overlooking open farm land and hills. Full height ceiling to top of apex and a beautiful feature copper lantern. To top it off, the whole gable end is glazed giving even more of a panoramic view where outside virtually meets inside.
Steps lead down from a double hatchway in the open plan kitchen and living area to reveal a 3 x 3 Mtr cellar space. Currently used as a gymnasium, this space offers itself to a multitude of uses.
* 3m x 3m
* Fluorescent Strip Lighting
* Double Gang Power Socket
Office 9'10" x 9'10"
Just off the main living area there is a 3 x 3 metre space currently used as an office. The room has two windows which are South facing and has views over open farm land and hills. There is also a stable door which leads out onto the back patio area. In addition, there is also a fire door which leads into the Garage.
* Underfloor Heating
* 4 Double Gang Sockets
* Low Wattage Down lighting
* 2 Windows overlooking Farm Land
* Stable door to rear patio
* Door (fire door) leading to Garage
Leading out from the open plan kitchen living space is a small hallway which leads to the utility room, bedroom 3 and the stair well with a small under stairs storage area.
Utility Room 8'2" x 6'7"
Situated downstairs this 2.5m x 2m room has plenty of space for clothes/boots and boasts a Belfast sink, washing machine point and toilet.
Bedroom Three 13'1" x 13'1"
Located on the ground floor, this room is 4m x 4m. The room is heated with both a radiator and a multi fuel burner, has stone flooring and two large windows. The room has its own kitchen/bathroom and plumbing for a washing machine and, or dishwasher. Having its own external door which leads to its own yard/driveway, this area could be suited to a conversion or separate annex. The room has its own en-suite area and it is currently set up as a kitchen, but all the plumbing is there to simply convert to a bathroom.
BEDROOM THREE FEATURES
* 3.7m x 3.9m (excluding anti room)
* Anti Room could be converted into En-Suite Bathroom or small Kitchen
* Anto room has plumbing for water and washing machine/dishwasher
* Multi fuel stove
* Separate Entry door
* Own Driveway
* Under stairs storage (could be used as a wardrobe)
* Sky TV point
First floor Landing
At the top of the stair well there is a 0.8 x 4.3 Mtr landing area which leads to both bedroom 1 and 2 and is heated via a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13'1" x 13'1"
4 x 4mtr double bedroom with built in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom. The room is heated with a radiator and has a large velux window. The en-suite has a wet room style with shower, toilet, sink, towel radiator, velux window and is fully tiled,
BEDROOM TWO FEATURES
* Built in Wardrobe
* En-suite Bathroom - toilet, wash basin and 'wet room' style shower area with Radiator/Towel warmer.
* Velux window in bathroom
* Opening window to East side of the house
* Stained wooden floorboards
* Sky TV point
Bedroom One 19'8" x 16'5"
Fantastic 6m x 5m double bedroom with en-suite. The space comprises of open beams, copper sided bath, radiator, two Velux windows, window to the front and a seating area looking out through the gable end over miles of open hills and farm land. The en-suite has a toilet, sink, towel radiator, Velux window and is fully tiled.
BEDROOM ONE FEATURES
* Spacious Floor Space - currently has a super kind sized bed.
* Copper Slipper Bath
* 2 Velus windows
* Opening Window to front
* Balcony Area - A good spot for morning coffee or a glass of bubbly watching the Hot Air Balloons travel by.
* Bespoke Ironwork Balcony with 'indoor garden' effect, incorporating leaves, flowers, dragonflies, lizard and mouse.
* Stained wooden floor boards
* En-Suite bathroom - Toilet and wash basin and radiator/Towel warmer.
There are two entrances to the property, one to the front and one to the side. Both have generous space to house a vehicle and both are gated. The front drive (North facing) is cobbled and leads round two sides of the house (stone flagged) with an approximate walk way size of 2.5ft. There is a small garden area, varying upto around 3ft to the side of these walk ways and these are encompassed by hedging to restrict view from the road. The walk ways then lead to the second driveway (stone flagged) to the
East/South of the house. In addition, there is a 3m x 4m stone flagged patio (or drinking spot, as we call it) which overlooks the farm land and hills. The rear of the house (the side with the glazed Gable End) is South facing, so the back yard area is a sun trap.
* 2 Driveways
* 3m x 4m Sun Trap Patio
* Cast Iron Guttering and Downpipes
* Wood/Coal Store
* Roof re-slated and Chimney re-flashed 4 years ago
The garage can be accessed from within the house through a fully compliant fire door. There is also two large double doors from the cobbled front driveway. This space was originally designed to house a VW camper van and still have enough room for tools, work bench and work space. There is currently a full length workbench with racking for screwdrivers, spanners etc. Numerous shelves offer more storage and there is a full length over head rack. Two large fluorescent strip lights and three bright LED down lights give more than enough lighting for those after daylight jobs. There are three double sockets for power. The garage houses the Windhager pellet boiler, a 240 litre unvented hot water cylinder and all the control panels for heating and water. There is also a generator point so if there is a power cut (we are in a rural countryside and this can happen) you can supply power with your own supplied generator to keep freezers etc going. We have never axctually needed to use this but a feature none the less.
* Full length Workbench
* Full Length Overhead racking
* Fire door through to house
* 3 x Double Power Sockets
* Fluorescent Lighting and Bright LED down Lights
* Windhager Pellet Boiler Plus Heating and Water Control Panels
* Generator Point
* Two Large Double Doors
* Light Switches at both entry doors.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.