Highfield, Leek, Staffordshire
A select development of two brand new executive four bedroom detached family homes located in a highly sought after location with views over Leek cricket club to the front and open fields to rear.
The properties will offer excellent sized family accommodation throughout and will benefit from a superb fitted kitchen with integrated units, luxury bathroom suite and floor coverings to all rooms. Upvc double glazing throughout, underfloor heating to the downstairs and conventional radiators heating the first floor. A multi fuel log burner will feature in the Lounges.
Outside the properties will have be accesses via double gates and will boast block paved drives providing off street parking and a detached single garage. To the rear are excellent sized gardens and paved patio area spanning both sets of patio doors.
Accommodation will briefly comprises: Entrance Hall, W.c, Lounge, Kitchen / Diner and Utility Room to the ground floor. Landing Area, Master Bedroom with En-Suite, three further Bedrooms and family Bathroom to the first floor.
For further information or a site visit please contact our office.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.