Range Of Outbuildings, Brinsley, Nottingham
202.47 acres (81.94 hectares) or thereabouts of land which is predominantly in arable rotation, with a small amount of pasture land together with a range of agricultural buildings and yard area and can be seen on the attached plan shown edged and hatched RED.
The buildings can be briefly summarised as follows:
- Modern steel portal frame grain store with corrugated sheet cladding and concrete floor.
- Two timber pole store/implement sheds.
- Concrete portal frame barn with corrugated sheet roof and precast concrete panel walls.
- Timber cubicle shed with 125 timber cubicles in situ.
- Secondary cubicle shed with monopitch roof and 40 steel cubicles in situ.
- Located in a good sized yard area with handling facilities and silage clamps.
The land is arranged in two blocks separated by way of the main access to the farm being Hall Road, the majority of which is in arable rotation being used historically for combinable crops in addition to which is a small amount of pasture land.
The measurements stated are approximate. Any interested party should satisfy themselves as to the location and size of the property on offer.
Please note; the dairy and workshop therewith a portal frame building next to the silage clamps are being retained by the Landlord, however the portal frame building may be available in 2021 by separate negotiation.
Inspection of the land is permissible during daylight hours (subject to being in possession of this pack). The buildings are available to inspect by way of appointment only.
The land is to be let by way of a Farm Business Tenancy commencing on 5th October 2020 for a term of five years. A sample of the proposed tenancy is available upon request.
The rent is to be payable monthly in advance, the first instalment on the signing of the agreement (no later than 5th October 2020).
Horses, Ponies, Alpacas and Llamas are not permitted.
In order to give the landlord a better insight into your particular farming business, please give an indication of your proposed crop rotation for the next 3 years on this land.
When submitting the tender please also enclose a brief farming C.V of your business, to include your relevant farming experience, current land holding and interests and number of staff employed.
The farming of the holding cannot be assigned to any third party.
BASIC PAYMENT SCHEME
The Basic Payment Entitlements (Non-SDA) will be transferred to the incoming tenant prior to the commencement of the tenancy to enable a claim to be submitted for the 2021 scheme year. The tenant will be obliged to transfer such entitlements to the Landlord at the conclusion of their occupation. Should the entitlements not be required then please make this clear on the tender submission.
No warranty relating to either the RPA maps nor the previous BPS claim is hereby given. Prospective tenants must satisfy themselves on BPS matters.
The ingoing tenant will be responsible for ensuring the Landlord's 2020 BPS cross compliance conditions are adhered with until 31st December 2020.
The incoming tenant is not required to pay an incoming valuation.
If applicable, the land will be available for early entry and cultivation on the signing of the new Farm Business Tenancy agreement and once the Landlord has completed his 2020 harvest. The new tenancy will commence on 5st October 2020.
SEED CORN AVAILABLE
The Landlord has in stock the following seed which is available for purchase as part of the tenancy;
- 4T Evolution Winter Wheat
- 2.5T KWS Tower Winter Barley
- 0.5T Karina Spring Barley
All seed is cleaned but not dressed. Please state clearly on your tender form if you wish to purchase the seed and mark the price clearly in the applicable section.
Covenants, Wayleaves, Easements and Rights of Way
The land is let subject to and with the benefit of all existing rights including rights of way, whether public or private, light, support, drainage, water and electricity supplies and all other rights and obligations, easements, quasi-easements and all wayleaves whether referred to or not in these letting particulars.
A right of access to the land for the Tenant is shown hatched BLUE on the attached plan.
Stamp Duty Land Tax
Any SDLT liability arising from this tenancy will be the tenant's obligation to pay.
The successful applicant(s) will be required to pay £300.00 (plus VAT) to Bagshaws LLP towards the preparation of their tenancy agreement.
All tenders are to be received in writing on the prescribed tender form at the Bakewell office by 12 noon on Wednesday 30th September 2020.
Please contact Lewis Butler at Bagshaws LLP for further details on (01629) 812777 or Lewis.Butler@bagshaws.com
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.