68 The Green, Cheadle, Staffordshire
* Outline planning permission granted for one detached property.
* An ideal purchase for speculative builders.
The sale of this plot offers an ideal opportunity for speculative builders to construct a detached dwelling in what is a well established area, being well placed for Cheadle town centre amenities and for travelling towards the Potteries conurbation.
The plot extends to approximately 390 square metres or thereabouts.
Outline planning permission was granted on 22nd January 2020 for the construction of one detached dwelling, being application number SMD/2019/0671.
A copy of the planning permission can be inspected at the Agent's Leek office.
We understand all mains services are located close by, although prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries as to the feasibility of connecting them onto the site.
The purchaser of this plot will be required to construct a new vehicular access into the adjoining property, South View, and carry out alterations to the front boundary wall as stipulated in the Outline Planning Permission Consent.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.