Sandypits Lane, Etwall, Derbyshire
LOT 1 75.52 ACRES (29.35 HECTARES) OF ARABLE LAND
LOT 2 35.43 ACRES (14.34 HECTARES OF PASTURE LAND
TO LET BY INFORMAL TENDER
CLOSING DATE WEDNESDAY 16TH SEPTEMBER 2020 - 12 NOON
The land is situated off Sandypits Lane, Willington Road and Burnaston Lane which all lead from the centre of the village of Etwall.
From the centre of the village of Etwall heading North follow Main Street and turn right onto Willington road just past The Spread Eage, after 150 yards turn left continue to t follow Willington road, leading straight onto Sandypits Lane. After 0.2 miles part of the land issituated on the right and left as indicated by the 'To Let' board. Keep following Sandypits Lane for a further 0.4 miles until the lane becomes a dead-end, and part of the land is situated on the right and left between the track.
Further land can be found by turning onto Willington Road as above, then continue straight ahead onto Oaklands Road. Follow this road for 0.4 miles and part of the land is situated on the right as indicated by our "To Let" board.
The land edge blue comprises five parcels of arable land extending to approximately 75.52 acres (29.35 hectares) or thereabouts. The arable land is currently cropped with a mixture of spring barley and winter wheat.
Access can be gained off Sandypits Lane and Willington Road by gated access points.
The land edged red comprises of pasture land extending to approximately 35.43 acres (14.34 hectares) or thereabouts. Two of the pasture fields have been in arable rotations in previous years.
The land is bounded by a mixture of mature hedgerow boundaries and stockproof fencing. Access can be gained to the land off Sandypits Lane and Burnaston Lane by gated access points.
Tenancy Agreement - The land is available to let in two lots under a Farm Business Tenancy Agreement fro the 29th September 2020 for initially a term of 2 years. All managements will therefore with the successful tenant(s).
The successful bidder(s) will have access to the land from 29th September 2020. Please note, grazing of cattle is now allowable, mowing is preferable and grazing of sheep will be considered.
The land is available to let in two lots by Informal Tender and all tenders for the land must be submitted on the prescribed form and to be received by the Agents by midday on Wednesday 16th September 2020.
The rent to be tendered shall be on the basis of an amount per annum for both Lots 1 and Lots 2 where the amount will be fixed for the duration of the agreement and paid half yearly in advance.
The land may be viewed during daylight hours when in possession of a copy of these particulars.
Right of Way, Wayleaves and Easments
Par of the land that is accessed to the end of Sandypits Lane is crossed by ovehead powerlines in an East to West direction.
The entitlements are to be made available for transfer to the success applicant for the duration of the tenancy.
Bagshaws have made every reasonable effort on behalf of their client to ensure these details offer an accurate and fair description of the property but give notice that:-
1. All measurements, distances and areas referred to are approximate and based on information available at the time of printing.
2. Fixtures, fittings and any appliances referred to in these details have not been tested or checked and any reference to rights of way, easements, wayleaves, tenure or any other covenants/conditions should be verified by the buyers legal representative prior to exchanging contracts.
3. Photographs, plans and maps are indicative only and it should not be assumed that anything show in these is included in the sale.
4. These details are for guidance only and do not constitute part of a contract for sale. Bagshaws and their employees are not authorised to give any warranties or representatives (written or oral) in relation to the sale. Buyers are advised to seek clarification on any points of particular interest, prior to pursuing their interest in this property.
5. Alterations to the details may be necessary during the marketing.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.