Ashbourne Road, Whiston, Staffordshire
* FULL PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED FOR A QUALITY BESPOKE ARCHITECT DESIGNED DETACHED DWELLING
* EXCELLENTLY SITUATED FOR TRAVELLING INTO THE MARKET TOWNS OF LEEK CHEADLE AND ASHBOURNE
The sale of the building plot offers the chance to construct a good sized individually designed detached residence in what is a sought after village location at Whiston.
The plot is located close to open countryside and is well placed for travelling into the market towns of Leek, Cheadle or Ashbourne or into the Potteries conurbation.
The sale of this plot could be of interest to builders or is ideally suitable for a self-build project.
The plot extends to approximately 600 square metres or thereabouts.
Full planning permission has been granted on appeal dated 14th February 2018, being appeal reference APP/B3438/W/17/3187025. The original application was dated 3rd March 2017, being reference SMD/2017/0148.
A copy of the appeal decision and relevant plans are available for inspection at the Agent's Leek office.
We understand all mains services are located close by, although prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries as to the feasibility of connecting them onto the site.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.