Crestway Road, Baddeley Green, Staffordshire
* A building plot extending to just over 300 square metres or thereabouts.
* The footings are already in place with the plans showing: kitchen, dining room, living room, study, w.c. and garage. Two first floor bedrooms (master with en-suite facility and walk-in wardrobe) with an additional wardrobe/dressing room, bathroom. Two further second floor bedrooms.
* An ideal location for travelling into the Potteries conurbation. situated off Crestway Road, Baddeley Green, Stoke on Trent
Planning permission has been granted by the City of Stoke on Trent Council for the construction of a house and attached garage being application number SOT/45825.
A copy of the planning permission is appended to these details.
Copies of the relevant plans to which the permission refers are available for inspection at the Agents Leek office.
We understand all mains services are located close by, although prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries in respect of their availability.
At any reasonable time.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.