Radiator. Tiled floor. Stairs off. Understairs storage.
W.c. Wash basin. Tiled floor. Radiator.
Radiator x 2. Feature log burner. Coving.
Radiator x 2. Coving.
Extensive range of fitted wall and base units. Electric hob with feature extractor unit above. Double electric oven. Integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer. Breakfast bar. Radiator. Outside door. Access to:
Tiled floor. French doors to front. Sliding doors to Utility Area with plumbing point and oil central heating boiler. Stairs off to:
Radiator. Sky light x 2.
Radiator x 2. Storage cupboard.
Radiator x 2. Dressing Area with range of fitted wardrobes.
Double shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin with storage unit below. Radiator. Loft access.
Roll top bath. W.c. Wash basin. Radiator. Tiled floor. Loft access.
Externally there is ample parking and an excellent sized garden featuring a lawn, children's play area, fruit trees and vegetable plots. This is the perfect private spot for hosting garden parties and barbeques and can be accessed by car.
A private lane with exclusive access to just four properties leads to the cottage which boasts a gravel patio area and children's play space complete with synthetic lawn.
The delightful village of Wetley Rocks features a village shop, church, infant school and pub. A wider range of amenities are easily accessed in the neighbouring villages of Cheddleton, Werrington and Leek. Stoke-on-Trent and the A50 East of Stoke are just a short drive away.
The property is located by the agents For Sale board on the A520 between Wetley Rocks and Cellarhead at the end of the private lane that accesses Wetley Abbey nursing home. Please note many sat navs will try and send you via Randles Lane in Wetley Rcoks DO NOT follow this route as it is a dead end.
Epc rating : F
Council tax band : E
We understand the property is freehold
By prior appointment through the Agents.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.