Properties For Sale
Dibley Cottage, Foxt, Staffordshire
The property itself has considerable character and has been modernised to an exceptional standard by the present owners. Internal inspection is most strongly recommended to fully appreciate the quality of accommodation on offer as it will suit the most discerning of purchasers. Although compact, the living and bedroom accommodation has been improved retaining the property's considerable character, yet incorporating all modern facilities.
Externally there is an attractive garden area which borders open fields and a most useful substantial log store, also an excellent workshop ( "The Old Washhouse") with double glazed windows, steel security door and power points.
Inspection of this property is most strongly recommended.
With tiled flooring.
Through Lounge/ Kitchen 18'4 x 11'10
With a multi-fuel stove inset in a stone surround and chimney breast. Tiled flooring. The kitchen area is fully fitted with a comprehensive range of units consisting of white glazed sink, base and wall cupboards with solid granite work surfaces over, integrated refrigerator and microwave, plumbing for automatic washing machine. Exposed beams to ceiling. Store off under stairs.
Stairs to Landing
With fitted carpet.
Bedroom 11'5 x 10'6
With range of fitted wardrobes. Exposed beams to ceiling. Fitted carpet.
With walk-in shower, wash basin and WC. Fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Loft ladder access to roof space 19' max x 9'7
With two double glazed roof lights. Feature cast iron fireplace. Fitted carpet.
Pathway leads to a patio area immediately to the front of the property.
Brick and stone built store shed/log store.
Bin storage area.
Brick and tile utility store/workshop with power connected.
Attractive gardens with lawns and borders from which there are far reaching views over the surrounding countryside.
External power connected.
Mains electricity, water and drainage connected.
Upvc double glazing.
Council Tax Band: B
EPC rating: F
Strictly by prior appointment through the Agents.
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.