Properties For Sale
Macclesfield Road, Buxton, Derbyshire
This substantial detached property is situated in a highly sought after and well established residential area just on the outskirts of Buxton town centre yet highly convenient for shops, schools and amenities.
The property benefits from gas fired central heating and Upvc double glazing and occupies a generous sized plot with ample off road parking, garage and a fabulous sized rear garden.
Accommodation briefly compromises: Entrance Hall, Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen Diner, Utility Room, W.c and a large Conservatory / Reception Room to the ground floor. Landing area, Three double bedrooms and family bathroom to the first floor.
Viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate the size, location and full potential of this property.
Entrance Hall 10'4 x 10'
Stairs off. Feature round stained glass window. Radiator.
Dining Room 13'2 x 12'2
Bay window to front. Fire place. Three radiators.
Lounge 17'4 (max into bay) x 14'1
Window to front. Two radiators. Gas fire with surround.
Kitchen 17'9 x 12'3
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with drawers and work surface over. Sink with drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Electric hob and Extractor fan. Double oven, Space for Fridge freezer and plumbing for washing machine.
Accessed from the kitchen.
Access to front and rear of property. Plumbing point and sink. Wc and wash hand basin.
Conservatory 24'6 x 15'11
First Floor Landing
Master Bedroom 17'2 x 14'2
Bay window to front. Radiator. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 13'5 x 12'2
Window to front. Two Radiators. Wash hand basin.
Bedroom Three 14'1 x 12'4
Window to rear. Radiator.
Family Bathroom 13'10 x 8'5
Free standing bath with hand held shower and mixer tap. Built in shower cubical. Wc and wash hand basin. Two windows to rear. Radiator and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is ample off road parking for several vehicles with car port and single garage.
To the rear of the property there is a larger than average sized plot with paved patio and large lawned area. Further garden with further lawned area with mature shrubs, raised beds and fruit trees.
Viewings strictly via appointment only.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.