Properties For Sale
Haslin Road, Buxton, Derbyshire
Glazed Upvc entrance door. Window to front. . Cloaks hanging space. Light. Exposed stone walls
Lounge 14'8 x 13'6
Upvc double glazed window to front. Central heating radiator. Multi fuel burning stove with surround and hearth. Engineered wooden flooring. Stair case to first floor. Oak door through to:
Kitchen diner 15'7 x 7'11
Only two years old and finished to a high standard. Wall and base units with fitted draws that include built in bin . Wooden worksurface over. Ceramic 1 ½ bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap over. Integrated Dishwasher, Large fridge and undercounter freezer. Worktop lighting, Pop up worktop plug. 'Smeg' Extractor hood. Integrated microwave. Space for Range cooker. Tiled splashbacks. Central heating radiator. 2x Kick heaters. Cupboard housing the Worcester Gas combination boiler. Karndean flooring. Ceiling spotlights.
Upvc Double glazed. Space for Tumble dryer. Pluming and space for Washing machine. Upvc stable door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Useful storage cupboard. Oak doors leading too:
Bedroom 10' x 8'5
Window to rear. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom 11'6 x 10'2
Radiator. Window to front. Door with stairs leading to loft room.
Fully tiled walls with tiled flooring. Bath with mixer tap and waterfall shower over with shower screen. Dual flush WC. Wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit. Bluetooth/light up wall mounted mirror. Heated towel rail. Spotlights. Obscure glazed window to rear.
Loft Room 15'1 x 9'3
Velux roof window to front. Further eaves storage. Ceiling spot lights.
To the front of the cottage is a flagged forecourt area and to the rear is a further flagged garden with dry stone wall and mature fencing to the boundaries. There is also an under house useful store.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.