Properties For Sale
James Street, Leek, Staffordshire
* The property is ideally situated for the Westwood schools and is only a short walk into the town centre.
* Benefiting from double glazing and gas fired central heating.
* The accommodation briefly comprises: Lounge and Kitchen / Diner to the ground floor. Landing Area, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom to the first floor with a small flight of steps leading up to the third Bedroom.
* Enclosed rear yard area with an excellent sized outside store.
* The property may be of interest to first time buyers or landlords.
Radiator. Laminate flooring.
Living room 14'6 x 9'5
Radiator. Gas fire. Bay window.
Kitchen / diner 12'9 max x 14'10
Wall and base units. Stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap. Radiator x 2. Gas cooker point. Plumbing point. Wall mounted boiler. Tiled floor. Stairs off. Understairs storage.
Loft access. Steps to third bedroom.
Bedroom 12'10 x 9'11
Bedroom 7'8 x 7'4
Bedroom 7'6 x 9'8
Radiator. Sky light window.
Bathroom 10'4 x 4'9
Shower cubicle. W.c. Wash basin. Bath. Heated towel rail.
Enclosed rear yard area with an excellent sized outside store.
By prior appointment through the Agents.
Epc rating : D
Council Tax Band : A
We believe the property to freehold
The agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and cannot verify they are in working order or fit for their purpose, neither has the agent checked the legal documents to verify the freehold/leasehold status of the property. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor.
Bury & Hilton Limited for themselves and for the vendor or lessor of this property whose agent they are, give notice that:
1. These particulars do not constitute any part of, an offer of a contract;
2. All statements contained in these particulars as to this property are made without
responsibility on the part of Bury & Hilton Limited or the vendor or lessor;
3. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied
on as statements or representations of fact;
4. Any intending purchaser must satisfy himself by inspection or otherwise as to the
correctness of each of the statements contained in these particulars;
5. The vendor or lessor does not make or give neither Bury & Hilton Limited nor any person in their employment has any authority to make or give, any representation's or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
6. Bury & Hilton Ltd operates a Complaints Handling Procedure, a copy of which is available from out Head Office, 6 Market Street, Leek, Staffordshire. ST13 6HZ.